Why Choose Olsen-O'Leary Travels?
At Olsen-O'Leary, our goal is to make travel planning easier for you and ensure you enjoy the best trip possible. We consult with you to find the best travel destinations, transportation arrangements, and accommodations for your particular needs and budget. This may include complete travel packages or customized trips that are put together piece by piece.
Olsen-O'Leary Travels offers a complete menu of services that includes corporate travel, airline tickets, passport and visa assistance, car rentals, lodging and accommodations, as well as vacation packages (cruises, rail travel, etc). Additionally, we specialize in working with large groups, such as corporate incentives, destination weddings, family reunions, and more.
Furthermore, one of the most important services we provide is peace of mind. Your travel consultant is there to solve disruptions that may come up during your trip. When travelers are stranded by canceled flights, weather, political, health or other crises, travel plans have to be rearranged — and fast. It’s much easier to accomplish this with us on your side. Your consultant has the ability to see flights from multiple airlines, and other modes of transportation, that can get your trip back on track.
These days, travel is more complicated with hundreds of choices for nearly any type of trip. We can clear the clutter and help you get exactly what you want. Rather than having to research numerous sites online, Olsen-O'Leary has instant access to travel suppliers that offer a wide array of travel products. And because of the long standing relationships we have with these suppliers, can often get pricing that can’t be “Googled,” saving you time and money.
- An IATA number: The International Air Transport Association, a trade group, accredits travel consultants by issuing them a numerical code. The code gives agents access to the group's billing settlement services and also acts as a kind of seal of approval for consumers. An IATA number is a sign that you're a serious agent.
- A consortium or franchise membership: Belonging to a major travel industry consortium, can also be a sign that your agent means business. These large travel companies have a valuable brand to protect, so they have a vested interest in making sure their members provide quality service.
- The real seal of approval is yours: The best credential we can have is a referral from a past client. Indeed, a little due diligence can take you a long way, but word-of-mouth referral is worth more than any certification, seal or endorsement.
- Abercrombie & Kent USA
- All Inclusive Travel 2020
- American Steamboat Cruises
- Apple Vacations
- Avanti Destinations
- Classic Vacations
- Contiki Vacations
- Crystal Cruises
- Delta Airlines Group
- Fairmont Hotel Group
- Florida 2020 Experience Series
- Hawaiian Islands
- Insight Vacations
- Marriott's Hotel Excellence
- Noble House Hotels & Resorts
- Regent Seven Seas
- Riu Resorts
- Sandals – Beaches
- Sea World Theme Park Group
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Travel Impressions
- United Jet Stream
- Universal Studios
- Victory Cruises
- Walt Disney
As travel consultants, we get to help our clients explore the world, check items off their bucket lists, and make forever memories with their loved ones. Olsen-O'Leary Travels has had the good fortune in the travel industry long enough that the kids we once sent on vacations with their parents are now calling us to help plan vacations with their kids.
As long as people want to travel, we’ll be here to smooth the way.
Call us today to plan your trip!