Discover Australia and New Zealand Summer 2019
- City tour in Sydney and Auckland
- CRUISE on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland and Sydney Harbour
- ORIENTATION of Rotorua, Queenstown
- VIEW sunset & sunrise at Uluru, the native kiwi bird at Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- VISIT Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the Northern Territory, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and the Agrodome Farm Show in Rotorua
You will visit the following 2 places:
Australia is an Oceanian country, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. For most visitors its name is a shorthand for an endless summer where the living is easy. It is great a place where the adventures are as vast as the horizons and the jokes flow as freely as the beer; a country of can-do spirit and easy friendliness!
New Zealand is a country of marvellous and diverse natural beauty: jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, pristine trout-filled lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic zones. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Māui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu – and numerous smaller islands. The country also often adds an adventure twist to nature: it's the original home of jet-boating through shallow gorges, and bungy jumping off anything high enough to give a thrill.